TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Award Assist is not a travel agency, and does not employ travel agents. We are not affiliated with any transport operators, including but not limited to, airlines or hotels. All bookings will be based on ticket pricing and availabilities at the time, and the customer’s stated preferences, with no airline receiving preferential standing.
• Payment is due immediately upon agreement of the itinerary. The Agreement will be considered fulfilled if:
• The customer instructs Award Assist to book the itinerary. Any and all taxes and fees, as well as the cost of the itinerary with the airline, both monetary and in awards currency are customer’s responsibility. Further, Award Assist is not liable for any expense incurred in association with the itinerary.
• The customer chooses not to use Award Assist to book the itinerary and receives a finalized itinerary meeting the mutually agreeable parameters for payment discussed at the outset. This includes the situation where the client chooses not to take the trip, and no booking results from the service.
• Limitation of liability
• Award Assist is not liable for any harm or damages, physical or financial, incurred either directly, or indirectly, as a result of the itinerary developed by Award Assist. This may include but not be limited to, any changes or cancellations on behalf of the airlines, travel disruptions or unforeseen events.
• Customers undertake the travel prescribed in the itinerary of their own volition and at their own risk.
• Should any provision of this website disclaimer be found unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions continue to stand.
Simply put—we will respect your privacy. We will delete any account information you chose to provide us with immediately after the itinerary is fully booked. We will never sell your information, or use it for any commercial purpose outside of our services to you in booking the trip and making sure you are satisfied with it.
We give you the option of booking the prepared itinerary yourself, so you are not required to share sensitive account information. Should you choose our involvement and assistance in this process, we recommend that our customers take a few self-protection steps prior to sharing sensitive information with us.
• Create a temporary PIN/password for any award account that AwardAssist might need to access. This way, we can offer you the convenience of dealing with airlines on your behalf, and you can maintain your preferred password over time.
• Most credit card companies will grant you a virtual credit card number. These are great tools for protecting your payment information, as they allow access to your credit card account but only for a pre-set time and/or amount. We can place a hold on an itinerary or purchase a ticket without ever having to receive your permanent card number.
Award travel should be just that—an award. Let us worry about the hassles, while you worry about the fun.